Bella Thorne is straight dismissing Whoopi Goldberg's reactions after her nude photo embarrassment.
The 21-year-old entertainer as of late presented a few topless photos on her Twitter account, saying she intended to upset a programmer who had been undermining her with her own photos.
"I feel net. I feel watched, I feel somebody has taken something from me that I just needed one exceptional individual to see," she composed on Twitter, noticing that she was recovering her capacity. "It's MY DECISION" and "NOW U DON'T GET TO TAKE YET ANOTHER THING FROM ME," she tweeted.
In any case, on "The View" Monday, Whoopi Goldberg had another take.
"In case you are famed, i could not care less however previous you're. you do not take nude footage of yourself," Rube Goldberg same. "When they're hacking you, they're hacking the bulk of your stuff. therefore whether or not it's one image or 1,000,000 footage, once you take that image, it goes into the cloud and it's accessible to any applied scientist United Nations agency desires it and on the off likelihood that you simply haven't got the foggiest plan this in 2019, that's a problem. i am brokenhearted. Your age doesn't – you do not get to try and do that. you do not get to try and do it."
An annoyed Thorne struck back on Instagram, blaming Goldberg for injured individual accusing.
"Dear Whoopi, I have adored you for such a long time yet honestly I'm so disappointed and disheartened by your reaction to my hole. Reprimanding young ladies for snapping the picture in any case? Is debilitated and honestly disturbing," she wrote in a note presented for her.
"I'm offended for anybody out there who has ever taken an attractive photo. I am offended for Jennifer Lawrence who feels openly assaulted. I am offended for each individual who has ended it all for somebody releasing their nudes. Ur see on this issue is honestly horrendous and I trust u change ur outlook as u are a show conversing with young ladies."
In a resulting video message, the on-screen character included sorrowfully, "I simply need to state that me watching this meeting made me feel downright awful about myself and I expectation you're glad. I truly do."
Tags : Feel, Get, Goldberg, Honestly, News, Nude, Offended, Photo, Take, Thorne, United States, USA, Whoopi
The 21-year-old entertainer as of late presented a few topless photos on her Twitter account, saying she intended to upset a programmer who had been undermining her with her own photos.
"I feel net. I feel watched, I feel somebody has taken something from me that I just needed one exceptional individual to see," she composed on Twitter, noticing that she was recovering her capacity. "It's MY DECISION" and "NOW U DON'T GET TO TAKE YET ANOTHER THING FROM ME," she tweeted.
In any case, on "The View" Monday, Whoopi Goldberg had another take.
"In case you are famed, i could not care less however previous you're. you do not take nude footage of yourself," Rube Goldberg same. "When they're hacking you, they're hacking the bulk of your stuff. therefore whether or not it's one image or 1,000,000 footage, once you take that image, it goes into the cloud and it's accessible to any applied scientist United Nations agency desires it and on the off likelihood that you simply haven't got the foggiest plan this in 2019, that's a problem. i am brokenhearted. Your age doesn't – you do not get to try and do that. you do not get to try and do it."
An annoyed Thorne struck back on Instagram, blaming Goldberg for injured individual accusing.
"Dear Whoopi, I have adored you for such a long time yet honestly I'm so disappointed and disheartened by your reaction to my hole. Reprimanding young ladies for snapping the picture in any case? Is debilitated and honestly disturbing," she wrote in a note presented for her.
"I'm offended for anybody out there who has ever taken an attractive photo. I am offended for Jennifer Lawrence who feels openly assaulted. I am offended for each individual who has ended it all for somebody releasing their nudes. Ur see on this issue is honestly horrendous and I trust u change ur outlook as u are a show conversing with young ladies."
In a resulting video message, the on-screen character included sorrowfully, "I simply need to state that me watching this meeting made me feel downright awful about myself and I expectation you're glad. I truly do."
Tags : Feel, Get, Goldberg, Honestly, News, Nude, Offended, Photo, Take, Thorne, United States, USA, Whoopi


0 Comments